Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Commentous moment, momentous comment

Thanks O. So in 2007 I do at least get a comment (the previous one was a test one I did, so it doesn't count). Hurray for me, and you. Now I need to find your email details, since you are not on Facebook.

Or should I comment on your comment, that's probably more sensible... done.

Read an excellent book on the evolution of cognition, "How Homo became Sapiens" by Peter Gärdenfors - who is a genius. Such difficult material, presented so well.

Bechtel's book on cell biology is an excellent approach to the philosophy of science, emphasising the importance of, well, mechanisms and diagrams in scientific explanation.

Customer review of Haikonen's book on Robot Brains can be found here:
[Click here for book details and review] - I sent a more detailed and technical review to the author, he seemed happy with it so everyone's happy then, which is nice.

No comments: